Monday, February 06, 2012

Broken Heart.

It has been nice story before.
Now. . .

Every now and then I fall apart.

I don't know how to hide this feeling.
Day by day this feeling won't go away.
Until the day almost come,
I'm here with a pain.
A pain in my heart.
No one can heal.

I thought my love story will be the best one than fairy tales.
But, I'm wrong.
Now, everything he did just wanna make me cry.
Now, he's so in love with the girl.
And I'm here with dumb stare just wondering.
I wonder if he knows that he's all I think about at night.

Since he found her, I thought he's changed.
He never talk to me whenever he's with her.
I remember the day he said "wanna be"
And at the same time I just smile. Exactly, a fake smile.
I remember the last night he chatted with me.
I remember the day he taught me how to play my favourite song on keyboard.
I remember how he treated me so good.
And I remember when the first time we met.


I wanna tell him the truth.
But, I'm too afraid to say. I'm too shy.
When he said he's in love, I felt like I was drowning.
Thought he loved me. Thought he cared about me. Thought he felt the same way.
But, I'm wrong.
He made me down. He tore my heart.
I just wanna stay away from him.
Because it's too late.


I said before, Now I don't wanna do the thing like before.
I don't wanna tell the boy I love.
I wanna let him know by himself.


This broken heart still survive.
While he got what he wanted.
I know she's beautiful. She's smart. And she's a kind person.
She better hold him tight, love him and treats him so good.
I think she's lucky.


But, I'm here wondering.
Why he made me smile. Why he made me laugh. Why he made me so ecstatic.
Why he made me feel that he loved me.
Can he tell that it just his way to treat his friend?
It's impossible to tell him what I feel. It's too late.
Now, he's trying to make her confidence.
I'm here just watch them. Watch their relationship.
Will they be a new couple in school?

Now, I'm standing here with a fake smile. I hide this pain.
And let them happy. Maybe their love story will be the best than fairy tales.
If they are in love, maybe there's no togetherness between us.
No Jokes. No Smile. No Laugh.
This broken heart will survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment