Sunday, January 27, 2013

Much

New York.
I don't know why I really really really really want to be there, especially Queens and Manhattan. Everybody seems so famous and rich there. Live my life with a strange people in a *number one* country in the whole world. Working in this *number one* country, I think we'll get a fantastic salary. Ha ha ha ha . . . . . (it depends on your skills, exactly).

But I don't know how to get there. It'll need much of money. Money to buy the plane ticket, to live your life, and shopppppppppppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg to buy the unique souvenirs from this country. This last reason for shopaholic only. Hahaha, and I'm not one of it. Yeah, thank god!

So many things that make me confused about the majors at the university later. I wanna be an architect/ engineer, dance teacher, astronaut. But, I'm not interested in medical. I don't know why, I hate it. But, I think I like being a dentist. :D

I heard and saw a quote: "Work in passion" So you'll feel that you're not going to work. But, you're going to have fun.

But, most of all I fell in love with dance and music since I was 7th years old. You know that I can't live without a piano, and I'll be a crazy girl if I see one in front of me. And, I'll do the same if I see someone's doing a traditional dance. . .
But, in other side, I want to be like my father, an architect. Who works in some building/office. Go to office at 9 a.m and go home at 5 or 7 p.m. Yeah, such a daily routine activities. Be a musician and dance teacher. . . I don't know what's the schedule. But, I think it'll be busier than an architect. Hahaha *confused -_______-
But, be a dance teacher is more fun and I'll be enjoying this job in the future.

About the future. I don't know what we'll be. .him and I. . .
But, I'll never forget about the "high school moment". And, I'll be the first girl in this world who say "thank you" to god. Because he gave me much of great, best, sweet, and unforgettable memories in my life.

Seeing he smiles at me is more than a best gift I've ever had. . .

But, God, Can I hold his hand just one more time? Please. . .
I'm sure it'll be the hardest goodbye in my life
I don't think to find someone like him, 'cause I still believe that there's no one like him. . .
I love him, and I want to go to NY. I hope someday I will say. . . "NY, I'm coming!" and "I receive my scholarship to study in USA" Amen.

Y e s,  I   L O V E   H I M. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment