Tuesday, September 05, 2017

Struggle!

Hello everybody! It’s September now! It’s been six months since the last post I published. So many things happened of course.  

I’m just starting new semester now. Well, I’m not wishing to boast of something I’m going to tell, but I really want to tell you that I got a great thing in the last semester. Yes, it’s about the grade point! You know (well, we know) that everybody must have a dream about getting a high point in their study, and when they get it, it must be something. Okay, now you know my intention right? Yes, I got a perfect grade point last semester. I finally did!!!

No, don’t think it was easy. It was the super-duper hard semester. Well, maybe it’s not that much harder, because I believe there will be more challenges ahead. Why I said it so? It’s because there was one subject that forced us to put an extra effort to finish its assignment. Again, maybe not that much harder, but I think it was too much. Yes, too much. It was an individual assignment, and you had to do sixteen assignments by yourself. Wait, that was from one subject, not from other subjects. Can you imagine that? Wait, there was an extra assignment, it was something like mini thesis. Swear I want to laugh. I don’t know why sometimes I think it’s funny yet pathetic. I mean, I know that it’s always been the thing that college students face, and it’s not just me who feel this and complain this thing to the world hahaha, but I feel so pathetic doing this thing to my blog. I mean, yes, I think it’s funny for you guys that there is a 21-year-old student complaining about college life. Okay, maybe this story will give you an image about college life if you are about to enroll to the university. Yes, college life is not the same thing as you see in the movie. Bring one small notebook for all subjects, a bit shorter time in class rather than when in high school, graduate easily, and many things that seem amazing in a movie are not really real.

By the way, I’ve just analyzed something around me. I just found out that, many friends of mine who got high grade point, most of them are single. Wait, it’s not because they are unlucky in love, but it’s their decision. I believe they all have their own prince and princess, but maybe they are all like me who is not easily express what is inside the heart. But yes, maybe that point –having a prince or princess– makes them excited or be the reason why they are full of spirit to go to college. It just reminded me of what my sport teacher in junior school said, “It’s not a sin to be in love or to love someone, as long as it gives or leads you to do something positive. The matter is, they don’t change you to something you are not wishing to be” From there, it’s not a surprised they got it great. Well, it’s not totally right, it’s just my analysis. And maybe, not being in love makes them focus on one thing only.

Okay, I know I post something (again) that is not really important (you may call it junk) but I don’t know why writing makes me feel better. It’s just like something is missing when I don’t write anything. So, why English, not my own language? Because I think it will accustom me to use every single grammar and other technical English structures as you know that I don’t and will never take any non-academic course to learn. I just rely on knowledge that I got in primary, junior, and high school, college, and from books that I bought definitely. If you take a look at my past post, especially in the first year after I made this blog, the grammar was sooo ‘something’ hahahahaha but I’m not saying that I’m doing zero mistakes now. I believe that there are some mistakes I made in every post that I published.

Okay, back to the first topic. I usually ask my parents for a gift if I achieve something that makes them proud of me (well, they should be) hehehe. But I think I’m not going to do so, because I already got what I wanted. Yes, it was the very lovely music instrument. Not the real instrument, but it’s the digital/electric version, and at least it has graded-hammer-system key. Yes, it was too expensive for me and my family to buy that real piano. But wait, I was not fully asking my dad to pay that damn music instrument. I put a very hard effort to ask my dad so he would buy me that. I offered him that I would pay 40% of the price, and then magic happened. Yes, it took years for me to collect the money because it was only from my piggy bank. If you ask me why piano, I would say I don’t know. I just know that piano was the first thing I ask to my mom when I was 4th, yes I do remember that. At the same age too, I asked a magician to turn the chewing candy into a baby grand piano (I was so innocent, okay). I thought that piano was the only music instrument that has a touchable sound that leads you to sleep maybe violin is the second one. I mean, you can give it a try on your favorite song. Play the song on a piano or it’s usually called instrumental version, and believe me that everything will change in a second.

You think it’s a long post? I think so ;) Sorry! But, I think it’s funny if I divide it into two or three posts just because it’s too much and I haven’t publish any post lately. Anyway, If did so, I would be very confused to give the title of each post ;)

Yes, the conclusion of this post is the struggle was real! Both to get a perfect grade point and to get the thing that I had been dreaming of since I was a kid. I've always said that 'be patient, because it is all worth the wait'. Why? Because it is!

Cheers! Thanks for the visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment